Sunday, May 29, 2011

I hate this word "weight"

Well, it's been 4 months since our beautiful little girl was born!!! and
I gained 50 lbs this go round......yikes!!!!
As soon as I had the go ahead, I returned back to weight watchers. After about 2 1/2 months, I started slacking...big time. Where was my motivation? I lost it:( So, Jeremy and I decided to do the HCG diet for awhile. I really don't like that diet. I was starving most of the time, which made me binge. I didn't lose as much as I should've doing that diet. The HCG diet is a very hard diet to do. If you are a very disciplined person, you'll probably do very well. Not saying that I'm not disciplined, but I have room for improvement. Also, I've noticed that I'm an emotional eater, when I'm sad, happy, depressed or bored, I eat. Also noticed that when I gain weight, I eat. When I lose weight, I celebrate and EAT!!!! And it's not always the healthy stuff. I have a sweet tooth that seems to take over my body sometimes. It's such an emotional rollercoaster. I need to fix it!!!!!!!

Well, anyways, I'm done ranting.... On a positive note ~ I am happy to report that I have lost 20lbs to date....

I still have about 30 - 35 more lbs to go.......... I'm off HCG and I can finally work out again!!!!
Weight has never been an issue really in my life and now it consumes me and I HATE IT!!!!!!
I just got a new book called Made to Crave ~ thanks to my friend for referring it to me:) I'm hoping that this new book will help me see the light so I can get this weight off forEVER!!!!!!!

No comments: