Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009




This year for Halloween, we went to Turning Point's Fall Festival which was at Vintage Township, the cutest neighborhood in Lubbock! I made brownies for the festival!!!! Which I was kinda disappointed, b/c I made 3 boxes of brownies, but b/c they requested that the brownies be 3" and 2 per baggie..........I only had 16 baggies to contribute:( boooooooo.


Well, anyways, we met up with my sister, Josh and my nephew at the clock tower. We were off to play games!!!!! The boys looked so cute in their costumes, we had buzz lightyear and a monkey and they couldn't wait to get their grubby little hands on some candy! We took buzz and the monk to some of the houses to do some trick or treatin. They did really well!!!! They finally grasped the concept of Trick or Treating.....they would go to the houses, knock and say "trick or treat" and then "thank you". Then Evan would proceed to dig in the people's candy bowls, selecting the candy that he wanted....silly boy! Well, then Jeremy decides to teach them how to say "Give me some candy, for free!" In a deep, growly voice.....hahaha. It was funny!


We finished at Vintage Township around 8:00. So me, Jeremy and Evan went to the Shepard's house for their Halloween party! It was laid back and perfect! We ate and drank punch and visited with some friends we haven't seen in a while!!! Thanks Jeremiah and Angie for having us over! It was the perfect ending to a fun day!!!!!


Next year, Jeremy and I will be dressing up for Halloween!!!!!!!! hahaha, so watch out!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

sara said...

looks like you guys had FUN :)