Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Might as well...


Might as well give this a try..........since blogging seems to be the new rave, thought I might be part of the rave and start blogging. Hi, I'm Cheryl, I have been married for over 5 years to Jeremy and we have a handsome little 18 month old boy who has been such a blessing in our life:)
I have a pretty average, run of the mill life. When nothing is going on, life is pretty boring, but you know what they say....when it rains it pours, so when we are busy......open up the flood gates........somedays I feel so busy that I can't even breath.............but that's our life. busy one day and boring the next...... But, overall, life couldn't be better. God has poured out his blessings on us. We both have great jobs, all 3 of us have good health, we have a house, 2 cars and food on the table! What more could we ask for?

No comments: